I will admit this to you: I’m a big fan of Shogun Method. It’s really difficult for me to be impartial – simply because Derek Rake has helped me the most when it comes to sorting out my relationship problems.
In fact, you can say that SeductionFAQ owes its existence to Derek Rake. Without Derek, this site wouldn’t have existed, plain and simple.
And still, unlike all the other “fake review sites” out there (which run on affiliate commissions – I’m proud to say that SeductionFAQ does NOT make any money from the affiliate marketing shit show), I will say this:
HOW TO DOMINATE ANY WOMAN WITH
Get an exclusive invite to Derek Rake's online Masterclass by entering your best email address below. No credit card required.
Your email address is safe with us, and protected by PrivacyProtect™
Shogun Method is not for everybody.
Don’t get me wrong though: I like Shogun Method a lot, and truthfully I think it’s the best breakthrough in dating knowledge for the last five years or so.
Indeed, it’s a fantastic program with lots of new insights (on an evergreen and somewhat stale subject.)
However, if you fit into one of the following categories then you’d probably want to stay away from the Shogun Method:
- You’re a psychopath who is out there to hurt women.
- Your aim in life is to sleep with as many women as you can, indiscriminately.
- You’re a fanboy of Pickup Artists, and you aspire to be one of those douchebags yourself.
If you’re Type 1 above, then recommending Shogun Method to you would be like giving a rapist a pack of Roofies.
Souds funny, but I am not going to have that on my conscience. No way, Jose.
If you’re Type 2, well, your penis will probably drop off soon after you used Shogun Method on the women you meet who will then be lining up to sleep with you, and so I won’t have that on my conscience either.
If you’re Type 3, then you’ll discover that Shogun Method is not like those lame Pickup Artist programs at all. You won’t find much about “pickup lines” or “peacocking” or “sarging” here, sorry.
On the other hand, Shogun Method will be suitable for you if you fit into one or more of the criteria below –
- You like to have lots of choices of women, but ultimately, you want to use the techniques on one (or two) women who you want to spend most of your time with.
- You are not a lazy bum looking for a “magic bullet” solution (which does not exist despite what those huckster Pickup Artists cum dating gurus tell you).
- You are not against the idea of using Mind Control and extreme persuasion techniques on the women you meet.
- You’re not easily offended with the ideas of “manipulating” and “enslaving” women.
- You are fine with making women suffer (a little) in order to make them yours.
OK, I think I’ll need to elaborate a little about point (5) above…
You see, the Shogun Method is not all roses and rainbow.
In fact, a significant portion of the Method involves putting women through pure emotional hell.
In order to make a woman yours, you must not only make her happy… but at the same time, you must also make her go through some negative experiences with you.
Indeed, only when a woman goes through hell (and back) with you would she be devoted to you for the long run.
Fractionation: The Ultimate Mind Control Seduction Tactic
Of course, if you’re already familiar with Mind Control seduction techniques, this happy-sad-happy cycle is also known as “Fractionation“.
In fact, you can view Shogun Method as an elaborate, in-depth version of Fractionation in a box. This is probably the only place on the goddamn earth where you can find the legendary Fractionation technique in its complete version.
In addition, you’ll also find the Black Rose Sequence which is the ultimate routine that can be used to enslave women emotionally.
(I think I’ll have to stop talking about the Black Rose Sequence here because, well, the fewer people know about it, the better it is for the rest of us in the know! Ha!)
Shogun Method Review: A Summary
So, here’s a summary of this Shogun Method review:
- If you’re a Pickup Artist-loving douchebag, stay away.
- If you genuinely want to be better with women, and you don’t mind using somewhat controversial and manipulative techniques to get your way, then Shogun Method is right up your alley.
Whatever you do with Shogun Method, don’t use it to abuse women, please.
You don’t want an emotionally damaged woman stalking you – trust me on this (because I am speaking from experience!).
You’re gonna rock!